Friday, April 16, 2010

I have a feeling these won't catch on...



Sooo....yep...they are what they look like...a gluteal cleft cover, aka butt crack cover ups. Hmmmm.

To whom this may concern,
I am the designer of a product called the Backtacular gluteal cleft shield. It’s a hypoallergenic adhesive patch that is applied directly to the skin above the gluteal cleft area of the buttocks. The patch is made of denim with a rhine stone and/or rhine stud design. The product stops gluteal cleft exposure when wearing low rise apparel. The picture of Jennifer Garner below is courtesy of the TMZ ” Crack Is Wack” section of the TMZ website. The Backtacular Gluteal cleft patch is patent and trademark pending.
I would appreciate your consideration in taking my company on as a client.
Thank You,
Kimberly Brewer

Hahah the rhinestone part cracks me up. (no pun intended) Yep, rhinestones make them better...
Are you going to be the first one to sport one of these? I think I'll pass...

[Fashionista]

No comments:

Post a Comment