Monday, January 18, 2010

GG 2010 Best Dressed


My Faves of the 2010 Golden Globes:














Emily Blunt looked amazing.
Not to mention the hottie beside her helped. haaaa
Sandra Bullocks really made you look twice. I think it also looked better on TV than in pictures, but I love the subtle yet sexy leg showing. 
Dianna Agron. Wow. Just everything, hair, makeup, dress. Wow.
I just love Fergies dress for some reason. I think the color looks so good on her. & it is simple but really elegant. Lots of people would probably disagree with me but I really like it.
Ginnifer Goodwin really stood out to me with that royal blue dress. LOVE.
Oh and don't forget Kate Hudson in her gorgeous white dress. I would have chosen different shoes for her becuase I think the pumps are a bit much. I would have done a strappy pair of silver heels, but that's just me.
And I didn't put up a picture butttttt I have to mention Drew Barrymores too because it was gorgeous. It fit her beautifully.

Who was your favorite?

[Images via: FabSugar]

No comments:

Post a Comment